When you come up with queries like, Should I buy a home in Bangalore City or Outskirts, it is always best to analyze the pros and cons of buying an ideal house in Bangalore City or the city Outskirts. Every real estate project has its benefits and limitations.
Buying Houses in Bangalore City
Here are some of the benefits when you buy a home in cities like Bangalore:
- The cities like Bangalore have a booming real estate market. It has a broad scope of housing projects that suits every buyer’s desire.
- The City has the best infrastructure and transit facilities. The roads and metro facilities are well-maintained. The city transit also includes access to the Airport.
- Bangalore is an IT and technology hub offering broad career options. With many job options, it has become the most sought-after location for job seekers and the working population.
- Bangalore City hosts some of the best schools and colleges in the country. It is ideal for students pursuing their goals.
- Bangalore has a cultural diversity with people from all over the country and the world. It is a vibrant place to live and stay.
With all these benefits, the City's stay has its limitation too. When you ask whether I should buy a home in Bangalore City or the outskirts, consider these facts below:
- Bangalore is infamous for its heavy traffic congestion. Commuting to any part of the City during peak hours is a challenge.
- The Cost of Living in cities like Bangalore is very high, and Bangalore is one of the most expensive cities in the nation. The living cost includes housing, food, and transit too.
- Some part of Bangalore, at times, faces a severe water crisis. And the reason is due to population influx and inadequate facilities.
- Also, the City faces air pollution problems which can have adverse health effects.
- Bangalore has a unique climate, and its weather patterns have sudden changes.
- Buying a home in Bangalore City is an ideal investment plan. But you need to consider the above facts and identify the finest housing area in the City.
Top Five Housing Areas to Buy Houses in Bangalore City
Choosing the best place to buy a house in Bangalore City is daunting. You can surf through these chosen choices to choose your ideal housing areas. Here are five places in Bangalore that have high popularity and demand:
- Koramangala is one of the most popular housing areas in Bangalore. It has a rich social structure and has all amenities within reach. The Prestige Pinewood is one best housing units in this locality.
- Indira Nagar is a high-end area offering the best housing and retail projects. It is ideal for queries like, Should I buy a home in Bangalore City or the outskirts? And Prestige Grand Oak is the best high-rise housing project in Indira Nagar.
- Whitefield is one of the City's plush and most sought-after spots. It always has great demand for housing projects being the IT hub. It holds some of the best housing projects in the City. The Prestige Dolce Vista, Prestige White Meadows, and Prestige Park View are a few of them.
- Jayanagar is a well-established housing area in Bangalore. And it is famous for its greenery, wide roads, and shopping centers. Prestige Green Moor and Prestige Court are a few best townships in Jayanagar.
- Hebbal is a fast-growing housing area in North Bangalore. It has a good transit network and a decent social structure. It holds access to all amenities, such as shopping zones, cafes, and parks.
Buying Houses in City Outskirts
Like Bangalore City, there are many popular housing areas on the city outskirts of Bangalore. These areas also have their benefits and limitations. Consider these facts before buying a house on the City's outskirts. Here are some of the benefits when you buy a home in Outskirts:
- The Outskirts offer more space and larger plots with fewer investments.
- It is often pollution-free
- It enables affordable living costs, and the housing cost is also low.
- For queries like whether you should I buy a home in Bangalore City or the outskirts, You can enjoy peaceful and serene habitat in the city outskirts.
- You can avoid traffic congestion and escape the City's chaos.
- It has a high potential for Investment Growth as the property value gets high due to increased demand.
With all these benefits, the outskirt houses have their limitation too. When you buy a home in the outskirts, consider these facts below:
- You have limitations in accessing amenities.
- Reaching the City has a longer commute.
- You may face fewer public transit facilities.
- It hosts fewer career scopes.
- Outskirts holds developing infrastructure, and at times, it may need alteration.
Buying a house in the city outskirts can help you avoid city chaos. But choosing the best housing projects in Bangalore's outskirts is very important. Here are some of the top five top housing areas to buy a house in Bangalore Outskirts:
- Sarjapur Road is a popular area in South-East Bangalore Outskirts. It is best known for its rich infrastructure and proximity to IT hubs, schools, and shopping zones. The Prestige City, Prestige Avalon Park, and Prestige Serenity Shores are a few best housing projects here.
- Electronic City is an emerging IT hub in South Bangalore Outskirts. It has a rich social structure and reliable habitat. Prestige Sunrise Park is one of the best housing units in Electronic City.
- Devanahalli is a fast-developing area in North Bangalore. It has a good transit network and the best infrastructure. Prestige Jindal City, and Prestige Finsbury Park, are some of the new launch housing projects in Devanahalli.
- Hennur Road is an emerging area in North Bangalore. It has all the amenities within reach and easy access to the Airport and IT parks. Prestige North Point, Woodland Park, and Prestige Gulmohar are notable housing units on Hennur Road.
- Kanakapura Road is a popular spot in South Bangalore. It has the finest scenic beauty, a rich social infrastructure, and easy access to essential amenities. Prestige Falcon City and Prestige Primrose Hills are some of the best housing projects in Bangalore's outskirts.
Prestige Group new prelaunch apartment Prestige Park Grove.